Saturday, January 19, 2008

Nope

We tested this morning at 6:15. Negative. I am not as disheartened as I thought I would be. I know the result could change tomorrow or the next day, although I do not hold out much hope it will. The statistics show First Response can detect pregnancy in 83% of women three days before a missed period. Sure I could be one of the 17% but I think that not likely. Nonetheless, we will try again tomorrow.

Some of our closest friends have twin boys who were conceived after four rounds of IUI, all with Clomid. The boys turned one yesterday and their first birthday party is this afternoon. We can't wait! Those beautiful boys always remind me this whole process is worthwhile.

3 comments:

j.k-c. said...

So sorry....hopefully next round.

Ashley said...

I didn't get my positive HPT until later in the day. FMU doesn't always work and remember, its not over until AF shows her ugly head! Hang in there!!

(by the way, I found you linked from another blog I was reading....)

Unknown said...

Its not over til its over right...at least thats what everyone else says.
Good luck ladies, if not this time, next!