Wednesday, January 23, 2008

First Beta

I apologize in advance for the short post, but (fortunately) work has picked up and so I do not have a plethora of time today, not to mention I was away yesterday and Monday was a holiday. Sigh. Work is good, right?

Monday our beta numbers came back in the 60s. Tomorrow we go back for another blood test to confirm the numbers are increasing accordingly. I have so much more running through my head to write about - like I've always been a 32 A and now I can actually feel my boobs bounce when I walk down the stairs at home without a bra on. I think I am more marveled at this than anything else so far. Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the boob bounce! i love it! glad work is picking up and you're keeping the "good" pregnancy symptoms. i'm so happy for you dear and can't wait to hear more and more.

RainbowMomma said...

Heehee! The only time I was a 32 A was in grade school. (I can't wait to hear what size you are later in the pregnancy and when your milk comes in. LOL!)