Monday, March 10, 2008

Here We Go Again

Here we are. CD 4. Waiting again. There is way too much waiting in this game we play. I've been waiting for CD1 since February 1st, the day the RE told us I would miscarry. CD1 seemed it would never arrive and of course it did not arrive on time. To be expected after such an event I suppose. Now we wait for the day to start OPK testing. And then we wait for the positive. And then for the results of the blood test. And then for the IUI. And then the two week wait. So much damn waiting.

2 comments:

j.k-c. said...

No kidding, huh? I hate all the waiting. It's a good time to find an involved hobby I guess. At least in your current waiting place you can relax for a few days.
I'm happy that you are back in this crazy process!

Anonymous said...

I hear you! I am glad you're back on the wheel though and will be cheering you on through every step.

xoxo