Monday, March 24, 2008

3 days down, 11 to go

OK, maybe 9 to go, if do a home pregnancy test on Wednesday the 2nd. Friday the 4th is the day the RE will have me in for a blood test if I do not start my cycle. I thought this two week wait was going to be easy because I have been waiting since Friday, February 1st, the day we knew the pregnancy was over. We waited to miscarry. Then we waited for the next cycle to start. Then we waited to ovulate. All the waiting totaled about 7 weeks. I thought surely these two weeks would go by in a flash after all that waiting. Nope. Not in the least. Sigh....

4 comments:

Kelly Green said...

What's crazy is that now I am caught up in the waiting, too! It's not bad enough that your mental energy is wasted, but mine is also wasted! I can't stand waiting for anything! Man.

Inlocoparentis said...

I was just thinking about this in another context - like how the uncertainty of not knowing when we can try again will just bring more uncertainty - the TWW. Hopefully this is it for you guys!

BTW, I tagged you - check my blog.

Anonymous said...

I think the tww is somehow easier than the first two. I feel less depressed, albeit anxious, and at least you know you've done all you can and don't need to stress about timing, fluid, temps, etc. I'm all crossed for you love. oxox

j.k-c. said...

I think this whole process is about waiting and in the TWW we are really just waiting in the hopes of waiting for 9 more months. It's about practicing patience, at least that is what I tell myself.