Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Break Down

I have this Golden Rule I abide by when running road races. Never wear the race T-Shirt, not even to sleep in, unless I've accomplished the goal and finished the race. I suppose I have always felt it will jinx me in some less-than-positive way. And so I pledged with all things baby - do not buy a thing until we've accomplished our goal and we're pregnant, very pregnant. We did not break my unspoken rule, even for the brief month I was pregnant in January.

We broke down last night while working at our one night a week part time gig. I came across this onesie at our store, and we bought it. Sweat Peas are my very favorite flower and practically from the day we met, Dana has called me Sweet Pea. We couldn't resist. Sigh. I hope we have not jinxed ourselves....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It won't jinx it! I think it's adorable. Take it as a good sign. oxox

jessie said...

how could you resist? It's so damn cute!