Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More Than A Pink Ghost

Last time we tested on day 11 with negative results. But Dana leaves today for three days out of town and we wanted to be together just in case we saw the elusive pink line. Well, it appeared this morning about 6:30 AM. More than a pink ghost. I must say I am still cautiously optimistic and will not really believe it until I test again tomorrow morning. Or probably until we get through ALL the blood tests. And probably the first vaginal ultrasound. Can this really be?

13 comments:

Lizzie said...

WOW !!
Congrats !!! I understand the need to not believe just yet, and keep taking tests, but I'm just going to go ahead and believe for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! A huge congratulations darling! I am really thrilled for you both. oxoxox

Mary Lewis-Pierce said...

Oh my god! Congratulations!

R said...

THAT"S GREAT!! I'll be positive for you!

Ali said...

That is great! Can't wait for tommorow's update

tbean said...

Fantastic! Your intuition was right last week! What happy news!

jessie said...

wow! pictures, please!! so exciting.

NotesFrom2Moms said...

holy wow! Thats great news. I know the temptation to withhold the excitement. do what you need to do. for us it was testing every day until we got the blood tests... keep us updated. This is great great news.

Chris and Penny said...

wow! if you are indeed preggers for the second time...in as many months of insemming, then you are my new fertility hero. seriously, that is amazing! now, let's just have a sticky little bean in there this time! fingers are crossed for you!! good luck. and post some pics of the tests if you can.

Kelly Green said...

All I can say is thank God you are a lesbian. Had you been both a straight girl all your life and as fertile as you seem to be, you'd be pregnant after every date.

j.k-c. said...

OMG! Fingers are tightly crossed for you and wishing all the sticky baby dust I can muster!!!

Inlocoparentis said...

THAT'S GREAT!!!

jessie said...

Did you test today?1