Saturday, December 1, 2007

Lonely

It has been a long time since I have spent a weekend solo, let alone a whole week. Dana left Wednesday and will not return until next Wednesday. This is the longest we have ever been apart and I realize more and more with each passing day how much of a part of me she is. I crave her presence and a few daily phone conversations do not fill the void. I have a million things on my to-do list not to mention plenty of work to keep me busy. But I find myself just sitting, waiting, thinking, planning for her return. And the hardest day has yet to come. Our RE scheduled my HSG for next Tuesday. We are on this journey together and she cannot be there for what feels like the last hurdle we must cross before our first IUI in January. I miss her so much....

1 comment:

j.k-c. said...

I'm so sorry that you have to go for your HSG by yourself. Mine went pretty smooth with only minor pain, so I hope that yours is the same!
I have a hard time when S. is away from me but I try to enjoy the time by myself..you know, eat the food that S. doesn't like and watch the TV shows that she hates, etc. Keep taking care of yourself!