Sunday, November 30, 2008

Is this it?

For the past few days I have been waiting for a sure sign that Miller's arrival is imminent. Yesterday I was "crampier" that I have been the past few days and had plenty of Braxton Hicks contractions. At about 1:30 A.M. this morning I woke up to more menstrual like cramps but tried to go back to sleep for a while. At 3:30 I decided I could no longer sleep through the "cramps" so I got myself out of bed and into the bathtub. These "cramps" have been coming about every 4 to 5 minutes.

Dana is making pancakes at my request and the plan is to let our doula sleep until at least 5:30 or 6:00 A.M. I would like to stay at home as long as possible but I do have to get to the hospital in time to receive antibiotics as I am Group B Strep positive. We will keep you all posted. I hope this isn't all in my head!

8 comments:

Chris and Penny said...

ooohhh, very exciting! i bet this is it! good luck! i hope all goes well and can't wait to hear all about it...and see pics, of course!

Kelly Green said...

This is so, so exciting!

Heidi said...

Yea!!!! Can't wait to meet little Miller :)

xxoo

The Amily Diaries said...

YAY!! how exciting! We will await updates :]

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! You go get em love. Glad you're getting pancakes. Can't wait to hear all about it and meet your mister. xoxo

Kelly Green said...

YAY!

chroniclesofconception said...

wooo hooo! can't wait for updates. good luck lady. i hope it all goes smoothly :) xo

Kelly Green said...

Those pancakes must have been really good.