Sunday, August 24, 2008

A small Sacre

I started bleeding yesterday, not severely, but enough to be concerned. After calling the on-call nurse at my OB practice, I was immediately sent to Labor and Delivery at the hospital. Scary. I don't want to be in Labor and Delivery for at least twelve more weeks. Three hours of monitoring both the little guy and me and a few lab tests later, they sent us home with instructions to rest and follow up with my OB on Monday. The bleeding has now completely stopped and I feel fine. Whew....

5 comments:

jessie said...

That IS scary! Glad to hear from you. Hope things continue to be just fine after your scare. Any belly pics?

Lizzie said...

Glad you're home and all is well ....

Stacey said...

how awful... i am so glad everything is ok!!! xx

j.k-c. said...

So, so scary. I'm so glad you are all doing well.

Heather said...

I'm just now reading this and am relieved he decided to stay put. I'm anxious to meet him, but NOT YET! I still think he's gonna look exactly like me. I just feel it. ;)