Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Too Long....

It has been an incredibly long time since I have last updated this blog, I am sure few of you are left reading. Life is busy but not so busy that I can't occasionally take the time to post. Please accept my apologies.

Miller will be 11 months old on Friday. 11 MONTHS. Where did the time go? Lately I've been rocking him to sleep at night and just staring at him, trying to remember every day of the last 11 months, trying to remember how small he was, trying to remember when he couldn't even hold his head up...but I can't. The days all seem to flow into weeks and into months and all that is in my consciousness is the here and now. The tears literally fill up my eyes on an almost nightly basis because he is growing up so fast. I just want to hold his little body against mine forever and ever. He is my heart.

I leave you with a few recent pictures of my little big man!



3 comments:

j.k-c. said...

Nice to hear from you! He is such a cutie! Love that smile!!
The time does just slip right through our fingers and nothing to do BUT enjoy the moment that we are in.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! He is just amazing. Love your writing and would love to eat up anything you give us. xoxo

Unknown said...

oinnnn